Job Type : Full Time Monday to Friday
Status: Immediate Start
How to apply: Email your CV to email@example.com
Active Print & Promotion is a successful privately owned company who specialises in promotional products, branded merchandise and corporate uniforms.
We are looking to appoint a dependable person to join our Ashburton based team in a flexible position, playing a vital role in assisting the growth and success of our expanding business.
This position would suit someone experienced in Sales and Administration. Previous experience in the marketing or print industry would be advantageous, although not necessary. This person must also be able to step into a variety of general roles and provide excellent customer service.
Your main responsibilities would involve sourcing products through to calculating and presenting quotes, making appointments and following up enquiries. some general admin work, assisting in with invoicing and production when required, and working alongside the Manager, looking after specific allocated customer accounts and contracts etc. There is definite growth potential for the right person as our business continues to expand.
The successful applicant should be:
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Initiative and efficiency
- Strong work ethics with a drive to succeed and achieve goals
- Enjoys versatility, has excellent communication and sales skills, and understands the importance of customer service
- Extremely thorough, with an excellent eye for detail
- Fluent at typing with advanced outlook, Excel and Word knowledge
- Able to take instruction, and work closely with team members to ensure success and growth
- Enjoys a small team, family owned company, environment
This is a full time position working 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Immediate start.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and English should be a first language.
If this sounds like you, please attach both your CV and cover letter to be considered, and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Print & Promotional
Alvin Lawry | Managing Director